Monday, February 1, 2010

sorry mom


My mom would hate it if we ever threw her a surprise party.

She would hate it if we ever put a picture in the paper for her on her birthday.

So she would probably hate it if I wrote an entire post on my blog about her.

But too bad....that's exactly what I have planned.

My mom did all of the food for the scrapbooking event this weekend and as always went above and beyond the call of duty. Whenever she says "it isn't going to be much," it always means "watch out cause I pulled out all the stops."

She shows up not only with all of the main dishes for lunch and supper, but with 2 extra salads, a veggie tray, and 3 different desserts for people to choose from. After my strict instructions to only do one of each (because we always have so much left over).

As always....the food was wonderful and I think everyone went home full!

Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

Our crazy family said...

your mom did an amazing job on the food once again! it was stupendous!!!!

Cami said...

Holly -
Your mom is a GREAT cook! Her food was VERY delicious and I LOVED the jello cookies!

The Claborn's said...

aaawww-- I love your Mom! Tell her I said HI! Jes