Sunday, February 7, 2010

Challenge #5

Time to pick my next challenge!

Usually when I pick these I try to have a few photos in mind that I might want to use for the layout. Sometimes I use them and other times I change my mind and use other ones.

This time....I have no idea what I'm doing or what pictures I'm using.

hmmm

The challenge for this week is:

Include your journaling within your title


Interesting, I know. No ideas on this end....yet.


On a different note.....Neither Troy nor I are big football fan, but we do always watch the Superbowl and always get sucked in. I was rooting for the Saints if for no other reason than I thought they were a little bit of the underdog....so I was glad to see them win.

Yet again I was very impressed with the half-time show....not.

Enough said.

Still snowing at our house. I kept looking at Weather Underground today. They are usually pretty accurate, but when I got up this morning they were predicting one inch for today. I think there was about 4 inches by the time I woke up and probably another 4 by tonight. I don't think it is ever going to stop snowing. Good thing we finally buckled down and bought a snow blower because it sounds like we are going to get hit hard the next couple of days. Troy is loving the snow....that way he can justify his big purchase! :)

No comments: