Sunday, February 28, 2010

Challenge #8

I know you are wondering why I'm not posting Challenge #7 results. The truth is....yes, I do have the page done, but right now I'm so tired I really don't feel like taking pictures, uploading, cropping, and posting it right now.

We have a little girl at our house that has RSV and Bronchitis....yuck. So we have been a little short on sleep around here. I must say compared to other kids, we have got a trooper. She really is a "good" sick kid.

Today happened to be a little bit rougher just because we...well she....missed a nap. We laid on the couch together around 1:00. I had plans to get up after she fell asleep and go work on my post for today. Well, as it turns out I must have been more tired than her. I woke up about 20 minutes later to find her sitting on the OTHER couch across the room just watching me. She said, "Mommy you woke up......are you done napping?"

Whoops.....tally up another mother of the year award for me. I fall asleep while my sick 2 year old fends for herself.

So this evening got a little long with the occasional whining and crying....I'm sure due to sickness and being extremely overtired.

I did want to get my next challenge posted though. I will post my Challenge #7 results tomorrow....along with a ton of pics for my "365 days" blog. Here is Challenge #8....

Include a note or greeting card


Well, I am off to bed to catch some zzzz's before the little one wakes up....hopefully not before 7 AM.

No comments: