Monday, February 22, 2010

Challenge #7


I'm sitting here with my book in hand trying to pick out the next challenge. Today has been a moving day for me so I haven't even gotten a chance yet to look at the book. Here is what I came up with for this week.

Time's up...Finish a page in 60 minutes

I'm not real sure how this is possible...I think 2 hours is the fastest I have ever done a page. This will take some planning before I start. We'll see how I do.

Here is the cabinet that I spent a few hours cleaning today (these are the before pictures). It was used in the tanning room to let people store their lotions and goggles. It got a little abused....There is lotion and oil all over the outside and inside of the drawers. It is going to need one heck of a good paint job this spring, but it will be GREAT for storing scrapbook supplies in. I already almost have it full!



I am guessing the room will not totally get finished until the first part of May since I need to go get my desk and paint quite a few metal cabinets.

Back to cleaning! :)

No comments: