Sunday, February 14, 2010

Challenge #5 results, Challenge #6, and some blog info

I really need to get my act together and start working on these challenges before Saturday night! So my goal for this next week...since it is going to be a very busy week....is to start working on my page tomorrow!

Challenge #5 was

Include your journaling within your title

I did what I said I was going to do and I went back and used my older photos. It was hard...but I did it! Here is my finished page



I am definitely loving the simplicity of the pages I have been working on lately. My goal this year is to save money....which means I'm trying to not buy a TON of new stuff....some here and there though won't hurt...especially the new Dear Lizzy line from American Crafts. I can't wait to get my hands on that stuff. So until then I'm trying really hard to use up some of my stash....and I have lots to use.

Challenge #6 is as follows

Play around with circles

I'm excited....I have some thoughts. Just need to pick out some pictures.

Ok so a lot of changes will be coming to the blog. Right now the first major change is a new blog address. The new address with take effect on Wednesday, February 17. The new address is....

http://thepetitepearl.blogspot.com

It is a name I came up with quite some time ago and have always wanted to do something with it. So after Wednesday... http://themefferds.blogspot.com will not exist. EVERYTHING from this blog will be transferred over. After that I will be giving the blog another makeover. I have lots of changes in store. Hopefully some that will make it a little easier to navigate around. You may have noticed some changes already in that aspect. So please please please bookmark the new address so you are not lost after Wednesday. If you type in this address after Wednesday...it should link you over for a short period of time, but I'm not sure how long. So be sure and use the new name.

Also, the blog will be public again. I just had to make some changes before I did that...they are done....so you won't have to log in anymore to either of my blogs. I know it is a short step to do...but nonetheless it is annoying, so I'm sorry, but thanks for hanging in there. Please be sure and pass the new name on to all of your friends!

No comments: