Wednesday, February 24, 2010

dreams.....

You know when everyone always asks you what you want to be when you grow up? I ALWAYS wanted to be an orca whale trainer at SeaWorld....silly I know....but I always wanted to do it. I thought I would be like that kid in "Free Willy" and have some magical connection with these animals.

The dream to work at SeaWorld lasted a little longer than my one to work at McDonalds, I always thought it would be great to work there to get all of the free toys...... sorry.....I'm getting off topic....I'll save that story for another day.

Anyways, I have since grown up (in the last 5 minutes) and realized working with 12,000 pound animals is probably not the smartest job choice.





SCARY!!!! Kinda makes me think twice about going back to SeaWorld!

No comments: