Saturday, February 20, 2010

oh the weekend

What a day!

I have tons to write about and tons of pics to post......but I am waaay to tired. Just laying on the couch cheering on Apollo....and I have no plans to move anytime soon.

We had a HUGE day today. Where to even begin....well how about with me getting rear ended this morning. Luckily nothing serious....just got bumped from behind...the guy couldn't stop on the ice...but of course I had Khloe with me and it scared the bejebbers out of me. The cops came and it just so happened at the intersection I was at there were 3 accidents there in the last 45 minutes he told us. We pulled into a parking lot off of the street and as we were leaving, a Hummer came up and nailed a pickup from behind. Lucky for them the other cop that was assisting us was still sitting right beside them. What a DISASTER!!! Just lucky it was nothing major.

Maybe they will decide to sand the intersections at some point. Just a suggestion.

Went shopping for some new jeans and came home with nothing. I swear I tried on 30 pairs. I hate trying to find jeans, but all of my pairs now have holes in them so it is beyond time. Even though I'm well aware that is the style now...it doesn't always look the greatest at work.

Hmmm what else did we do today?

Oh yeah that's right we got rid of our tanning bed! YAY!!!! So excited....but too tired to even go downstairs and work in the room. I have so many ideas floating in my head for my new room that I don't even know where to start.

We made a gourmet supper tonight....at least for what we are used to......tried out a new recipe from my PW cookbook. It was fantastic....Troy is still talking about it. I'll share some pics and more tomorrow. Be prepared for a super long post.

I have a lot of work left to do on my page for the week.....but this week has just been super crazy. I'm looking forward to things getting back to normal...hopefully this week! I have soo many projects on my list to do and I can't wait to get started!

No comments: