Thursday, February 4, 2010

going digital

I thought I would share a couple of digital pages that I tried.

This was my first attempt at a digital page. I had this one printed out and I signed the bottom line with a heart and mama again.


Here is my second one that is not quite done yet. I need to figure out what I want to do for some journaling on it.




I may stick a few digital pages in Khloe's album, but I definitely like to touch my paper and embellishments rather than having a flat page when I am finished, but these are pretty cute.

If you want to try a digital layout head over to Two Peas in a Bucket or Designer Digitals. That is where I get the majority of my digital stuff. They have tons to choose from. Be careful you will feel very overwhelmed at first! I had a really hard time deciding on papers, brushes, etc.

No comments: