Friday, February 12, 2010

lots going on

It has been one of those weeks....or rather one of those months. To make a very long story short, we own a tanning bed in our salon and have been trying to get rid of it for quite some time. We finally sold it, but the date for them picking it up keeps getting pushed back. It was supposed to be this weekend and now it is not until next weekend. It has literally just been a big mess for my business and I can't wait to get things back on track.

The main reason for us selling the bed was for more room in our house. I am planning to move my office/scrapbooking room to the tanning room and give Khloe a play room. Her toys have been overtaking our house. We are really tired of tripping over everything in every room we walk into. I'm sure she will be thrilled to have her own room to put things in. I've got some big plans for both of the rooms as well as my salon. As much as I hate painting I really can't wait to throw a fresh coat of paint on the walls and start from scratch.

Just one more week.....just one more week

No comments: