Friday, February 5, 2010

valentine's day


I had a cancellation today at work due to the weather so I decided to get Khloe's Valentine treat bags put together for her party at daycare next week.



I just bought some clear cello bags (25 for $1 on sale at Hobby Lobby) and put some M&M's, Hershey Kisses, and a sucker in them. Tied them up with a little ribbon and attached the little tags I had made.

I just downsized this photo to a 2x3 and added a cute little clipart and signed her name...using my fabulous Bamboo Craft Tablet. I was able to put 4 of them on a 4x6 sheet. Snapfish was running a special awhile back on photos for a penny for each 4x6 up to 50 photos. So I got 8 tags made for 2 cents. Pretty amazing right!

I think I probably spent less on these than actually going to the store and buying valentines!

So another thing crossed off the list for the week. Too bad I am not very far on my challenge page!

My sitter mentioned to me on Wednesday that she was amazed at how Khloe never got sick. So me...being the proud parent...agreed and said "Yes, she NEVER gets sick." As soon as the words left my mouth I knew I had caused irreversible damage....because what ALWAYS happens when you brag about not getting sick?

Yep, I have a very sick kid tonight. AUGHHH someday I will learn!

No comments: