Friday, January 22, 2010

tgif

Ahhh another week done...well not quite. I still have to work a little bit tomorrow...but I love my Friday nights.

I did some printing on my new printer today. I can't believe the quality! I love it. I honestly think the pictures are better than the ones I have been printing from Snapfish. I'm using one of the pictures on my layout this week. It is soooo nice to be able to just print a picture if I need to instead of ordering one and waiting a week or two for it to come. I'm actually looking at getting the bigger printer that I had talked about earlier. It prints up to 13x19 prints. It is on sale this week for $100 and is usually $300. Can I really pass that deal up? :)

It is nice to have an early night at home. I got done working at 5 and we had supper, dishes done and bath done by 6. AMAZING!!!! I can honestly say that will not happen again for at least another 6 months. It is only 7 and we don't even know what to do with ourselves! Time to pull out a movie I guess!

No comments: