Wednesday, January 6, 2010

an amazing year


I have my goals in place and my mind ready to make 2010 an amazing year. I am watching Heidi's live webcast tonight. Troy was kind enough to put her to bed tonight...which worked out perfect because she wanted to lay with him tonight anyways! :)

I thought that I would share one of my goals for 2010 with you.

I have been having a really hard time finding time to fit in scrapbooking lately and I definitely need to re-establish that in my life. So one of my goals for 2010 is to complete all 52 of Elizabeth Kartchner's scrapbooking challenges from her new book. WHEW....I know it will be a challenge, but I'm up for it. I need something new and refreshing to help me get back into it. I figure I will take each challenge and work on it throughout a weeks time. I know I am already a week or so behind, but I'm sure I can play catch up at some point.

I wanted a few goals on my list this year that were definitely achievable, but not too easy. Allowing myself a week for each challenge SHOULD allow me to accomplish that goal (keep your fingers crossed for me). I'm planning to start on Sunday and will be posting the first challenge. After that I plan to post each new challenge on Sunday along with my page from the week that I completed.

That is my PLAN....should it not work every single week throughout the whole year it will be darn close...give or take here or there! ;)

The great part is when I announce which challenge I am taking on for the week you have the choice to begin that challenge with me! If you are up to the challenge of the week, email me your completed page at the end of the week. I would love to post some different examples of that challenge on my blog.

No comments: