Monday, January 25, 2010

doodling

I have had a lot of questions regarding the Wacom Bamboo Craft Tablet I received for Christmas.

I honestly have not have that much time to play around with it yet, but I just wanted to post an example of what you can do with it....and one of my main purposes for wanting it.


You can use your own handwriting to write on pictures. I thought this would be a neat addition to my scrapbooking.

As I discover more things to do with it I will share. I have a few other things I'm working on right now with it...but they aren't finished yet.

Too many irons in the fire right now...especially this week getting ready for the crop on Saturday.

I'll be posting all week on things that will be happening this weekend at the crop. Can't wait!

P.S. This photo was taken with my old camera (not my dslr) I cannot believe the difference in quality. It is really hard for me to go back and scrap these pictures compared to my new ones!


No comments: