Wednesday, January 20, 2010

love it

I've been searching out what photo to use for my next challenge and I almost can't resist this one. I love this picture...even though it is a little blurry in spots.

Still trying to decide...I have deleted most of my blurry shots simply because I always think I have better ones so why use a blurry one. So this challenge should be interesting.

I'm getting a little bit nervous for the scrapbooking event next weekend. I am hearing massive amounts of snow are supposed to be headed our way. I'm hoping we won't have to reschedule...aughhhh.

I should have known better than to plan an event during the winter, but it is always nice to get out of the house for a fun day. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I just ordered all of the gifts and prizes yesterday and am pretty excited to start putting those together. I'll give you a little sneak peak on one of the gifts....



I can't resist these Smooch inks...especially the new colors they came out with that I ordered. I can't wait to see them!


No comments: