Sunday, January 31, 2010

Challenge #3 Results

My challenge for this week was

Use a grid as a basis for a page layout


Here is my page that I finished....



I am pretty pleased with the results...especially considering the week that I had. It was a busy one. Although I did realize after I did this page that I have about 3 pages done right now of Khloe at 10 months. The real problem is that I still have about 3 or 4 different sets of pictures that I want to use and they are all 10 month pictures! HA

I guess when you have your first child you really do take pictures of EVERYTHING! But I can't bear not to use some of them.



I used my Marvy "Straight" Paper Crimper for the squares in the grid. I love this tool and use it ALL the time now! I need to invest in another one that makes a different pattern.

There is post number two today.

I will be back later tonight with my next challenge and also I will post more pictures from the event either tonight or tomorrow!

No comments: