Sunday, January 10, 2010

Challenge #1

Alright, it is time to start my first challenge from the
52 more scrapbooking challenges.

If you missed the post talking about the challenges refer back here.

I spent about 10 minutes looking through my pictures and I knew immediately which ones I wanted to use and which challenge I was going to take on first!

It is challenge #4 in the book (I will not be going in order):

Let a song lyric inspire a layout

I'm very excited about this one and the more I think about it, the more songs come to mind to use, but I know which one will be perfect for my page.

Hopefully you decide to join in the fun! It starts now!

1 comment:

Amy Peterson said...

What a wonderful idea! You always seem to inspire me with each of your entries! I would love to join this challenge with you, but I may have to do it on a little different scale and level?! I will definitely be putting some thought into this!