Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our life....365 days a year

Last year I came across an idea to take a picture a day for 365. I honestly can't remember where I saw it...there are so many people doing it now. But of course it was in March or April when I saw it so I thought it was kinda pointless to start then. I put it on my to do list for 2010. Well the clock struck midnight the other night and I started clicking away on my camera.

I have had my scrapbook layout for these pictures all planned out for awhile now. I also thought it would be something fun to share with everyone, but I wasn't quite sure how to go about doing that. I didn't really want to take up a post on my blog with my "picture of the day" so....what to do?

I was going through my blog roll to see if I could find a solution to my problem and I clicked on to Talia's blog. She is also doing the 365 pictures. She decided to start a new blog just for the pictures....duh, why didn't I think of that?

Sometimes you just need someone else to flip that switch for you.

So the work has begun on my new blog! Just what I needed...one more project, right? There will be a link to the new blog on my sidebar in case you decide to check it out. Don't expect anything to fancy! I just think it is such a great way to capture those everyday moments that we always just let pass us by. I know I will have fun looking back on all those pictures someday!

It isn't too late to start your picture of the day! It only takes a minute!

I have a little bit bigger announcement that will be coming soon as well!

1 comment:

ErinLamka said...

I like this idea. I think I might try it. Today's the 7th so I'm only a few days behind.