Friday, January 8, 2010

been working

I've been busy for the last couple of weeks working on my announcement that is coming up. I'm getting pretty excited for it and hope to have it posted in a couple more weeks. I was going to post a little teaser....but I think I'm just going to wait till the project is complete.



On a different note...today was the last day for registration to the Snowflake Scrap. If you have not gotten your registration in please contact me!



I am gearing up for my 1st challenge that I will start on Sunday. First things first...my working space desperatly needs to be cleaned before I can accomplish anything. I also need to find some pictures and try to figure out what my first challenge will be.

I looked through the book last night and just for an instance thought that I had maybe bit off more than I could chew. But I think it will be fun and refreshing and a great way to get some creative juices flowing. So bring it on!


And of course it's hard to leave without a picture of Khloe. This is one I took when we went looking for our Christmas tree.


No comments: