Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2010 Book


Well my December Daily book got put on the back burner yesterday.....only because I started working on the 2010 book for the January crop and could not stop! I am sooo excited about it! It has tons of great goodies inside!

The album is going to be an 8x8 canvas board book. Here are some of the materials we will be using in the book. Everything is going to be an assortment, which means not everyone will get exactly the same color buttons, brads, etc. But all of the main items you will get to complete the book. All of your pages will be pre-cut and the items on the cover will be pre-cut. That way all you have to do is assemble and add journaling, pictures, etc.

As with all of my classes....you do not need to use everything you are supplied with and the design does not need to be exactly like mine. If you want something different on your cover or inside the book you can do that! Everything that you do not use you get to keep. Including the two sets of stamps you get in the kit that are SOOO CUTE! I am making mine as a goal journal, but make this YOUR book...whatever fits for YOU! You are welcome to add whatever you would like to the book from your own stash!

The only thing you must supply is scissors, pencil, and adhesive. I would recommend having a brown stamp pad or other colors to use your stamps with and an acrylic block. I will have mine on hand as well.

Here is what my partially finished project looks like. I say partially finished only because I plan to obviously add journaling/pictures and add some other bits and pieces as I go along.

What you see below are the pieces you will get for the cover, as well as the pre-cut pages inside and all the goodies in the pictures above.
This class is $30. If you are interested in taking this class at the crop just sign up for it on the form. I will post the other project that is being offered at the crop later this week.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Holly -
Very cute! This should be a fun project! Cami

Amy Peterson said...

Loving it, Holly!!!! I will definitely be taking a little break from my scrapbooking action at the January event to take part in this project! Your wonderful ideas never cease to amaze me. You have impressed me once again!!!!