Tuesday, December 15, 2009

last minute shopping....


Here are a few more Etsy finds....for some last minute shopping if you are like me and still needing to find just a few more things!

For all of you Twilight lovers....this bag is actually used by Bella in both "Twilight" and "New Moon." Well not this exact one...but the same lady made this bag and the one that is in the movies. Take a look at the description on her site...she tells all about it. Pretty exciting for her!

I thought these aprons were pretty cute. She also makes them in kid sizes!


Since I am on my laptop all the time...I thought it would be fun to dress it up a little!


What a cute baby gift! Who doesn't need some cute silverware!



This is actually the exact bag I got for Khloe for Christmas. She LOVES to play in my makeup so I thought she could have her very own makeup bag! (I know the link says sold, but I think she might have more in her shop!)


For the garden lover! She is even upgrading shipping so you are sure to get it before Christmas! She has lots of cool stuff in her shop...look around!


Cute, cute, cute....if Khloe were just a little bit older she probably would have gotten one of these this year! (I know her shop says Christmas orders are over...but you can always print the picture off and give it as a gift certificate...just an idea!)


I thought I would save one of my favorites for last....isn't this cute?!?!?! Yes, I know it's a little spendy, but keep in mind that these people on Etsy are making these handmade....not in a factory so they take a little more time and are a little more expensive....but no two are alike! That's worth something, right? :)

I hope everyone has their shopping almost done and has found that perfect gift for everyone. I still have one more day left if this weather would cooperate!

No comments: