Thursday, December 17, 2009

too tired to think.....

I just wanted to post these pictures of my box from Ikea. A few of you have already seen this, but I wanted to post this before I post my new one tomorrow! I love love love these boxes. They are the handiest little things. I put all of my little pieces in them on my scrapbooking table. Buttons, metal letters, jump rings, chipboard, jewels...you name it and it can go in there. Right now I have two on my desk and a third one that is for something else....you will see that one tomorrow. I also have 2 new ones sitting on the floor that have yet to be put together. Putting them together is quite a process...I'll show you tomorrow how it comes from the store. I usually put Troy at the task of putting them together. He loves it! ;) I hear NO complaining at all! HA



Anyways, I kept looking at it thinking it needed something, so after a year or so of much deliberation I finally added a rub on to it! I know....really a tough decision, right? These rub-ons came from Fancy Pants Designs. I have a whole sheet of them and I use them all the time on little things.

I am really pumped to show you my new one tomorrow! Just another example of what they can be used for. So if you are headed to an Ikea be sure and pick yourself up 4 or 5 of these....I always get home and wish I had just one more!

Be sure you or someone who really loves you is good with a hammer and nails before buying it!


I had to add a picture of Khloe. She came home the other day from daycare with a Rudolph hat! This is one of the many reasons we are lucky to have her in the daycare we do. They do fun projects all the time! I thought this would be a good December 15th entry for my December Daily.

Well to be honest it is about 7:30 PM and I think I'm going to go get ready for bed and crawl in with Khloe when she goes. I got up at 4 AM this morning to go last minute Christmas shopping....aughhh I am beat! I was on the road by 4:45 which turned out to be a good thing because man did it get busy later! I'm just glad to be done. Now onto the wrapping.....

Oh yeah and the cookies got done...I'll post some pics of those tomorrow too...they turned out pretty cute I think! Khloe seemed to have fun helping with them.




No comments: