Monday, December 21, 2009

what a neat idea

Is this not one of the coolest wreaths you have seen? I came across this awhile ago and had wanted to make it before Christmas, but didn't get around to it. I thought I would pass it along though because I think it would look good all year round in the house. I had wanted to do one and ink the edges of the book red for Christmas, but maybe next year!

If anyone decides to make it please email me and let me know how it turns out! I would love to see some variations of it!

Oh and be sure and check out her house decorated for Christmas. She has some great decorating ideas!

I have been working on a project for the last few days and had planned to post it today, but it isn't quite finished. Hopefully I will have it up tomorrow. It is a Christmas present I am making for Khloe.

No comments: