Thursday, December 10, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Thanks to the three of you who left me a comment! Lucky for you no one else wanted to leave one! A couple of thoughts before I announce the winner....

Cami....I love love love instrumental Christmas music. If you are looking for another good one check on David Osborne "Home for the Holidays." It is FANTASTIC!!!

Jessica....I just added some Faith Hill to my playlist on my blog...by the way...you should add a playlist to your blog! I love "Where are you Christmas."

Erin....Thanks for the nice comments...those are always welcome! :) Funny enough, my favorite Christmas song of ALL time is "Tennessee Christmas" by Amy Grant. I think the original release date was 1983! ha ha

So I wish I had a gift for all three of you...but keep checking back cause I plan to do more giveaways!

And the lucky winner is..........

CAMI

Congrats! Shoot me an email tomorrow with the color you would like the "Inspire" in so that I can get it ordered for you! They have just about every color!

1 comment:

Amy Peterson said...

Congratulations, Cami! I can't wait to see what you do with your "inspire"! How cool!!!!!