Friday, December 4, 2009

ooohh la la

(Sorry, I had to downsize the shots a little bit....this one was just a LITTLE too close to be blown up very big.....but I wanted to give you a good shot of the headband! )

Here is the second project that is being offered at the Snowflake Scrap. I am sooo excited about these! If you couldn't tell from some of my previous posts I am loving all the flower stuff that is out right now!

I thought I would change it up a bit and offer something that didn't necessarily involve paper! These are the CUTEST flowers! We will be making the fabric flower necklace during the class, but I wanted to show you the headband to give you a different option that you could use the flower for. I also have a hair clip with one on and am in the process of making a couple of pins for a purse or jacket.

We will have TONS of strips of different color fabrics to offer you! Get your creative juices flowing because you can make this any way you want with any color of fabric! The great part is you get to take what you learned in the class and can make as many of these little flowers as you want for yourself or gifts!

You will need to bring a hot glue gun and extra glue sticks to the class. I will have a couple on hand, but it would go much faster if everyone had their own! Also if you have anything at home that you want to embellish your flowers with....a small brooch, beads, pearls, etc. There will be some small beads available.

If you know of someone who is not a scrapbooker, but would enjoy this class, they are welcome to come just for the class. Please email at paperscrappin@q.com. My plan right now is to do one class after lunch and one after supper. I am going to only allow about an hour or hour and a half for this class. That way it does not cut too much into the scrapbooking time you have!

If you have any other questions about these classes feel free to email me!

And I couldn't leave without giving you a picture of Khloe....she likes to help Troy check to see if the tree needs to be watered. Actually, we think she just likes the flashlight and this is the only way she gets to have it!



No comments: