Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Drumroll please.......









It's Finished!!!

Well kinda....this is as far as I'm going to get before Christmas. I do have just 2 more pages to add.....December 2nd and 25th and I know what I want to do I just need to get them finished. Then since I don't have a photo printer (hopefully I get one for Christmas), at the end of each week I'm just going to crop my pictures in Photoshop and get them ready and just print them all at the end of December and stick them in the book. I only made this book 8x8. I didn't want it to replace my scrapbook for Christmas...just simply add pictures in this book that may not have been enough to do a whole scrapbook page o
n in the big album. So most of my pictures will only be 3x3 or 4x4. I mostly want to write in there little things that we do each day during December. With Khloe's birthday in December as well as Christmas, it is a pretty busy month!

If anyone has any questions on this album you can check out Ali's Q & A. She does an excellent job of explaining this album! Or you can email me and I can lead you through it. Basically it is supposed to be something that is a no brainer once December gets here (next year I will start a little earlier)...just a place to keep your thoughts and exciting things that you do with your family in December!

I also wanted to give a little sneak peak of project #2 for the January crop. This is just one of the options you will be able to create after taking this class. I'll post the actual project we will be doing on Thursday night or Friday so that you can decide if you want to take any of the classes and get your registration forms mailed in!

After this week I think it's time to get a few holiday giveaways in as well!

No comments: