Saturday, November 28, 2009

Short on supplies....


Ok first and foremost....here is some more goodies that will be included in the 2010 book that we will be doing for the January crop. I have lots of plans for this book and it includes tons of cool stuff.

I have been working hard on my December Daily book, although most of my stuff for this book is still on the UPS truck that was supposed to arrive at my house on Friday. Yep, you calculated right...if I get the supplies Monday this only gives me one day to complete my book before December 1st. Wonderful!

The good news is this forced me to scrounge around and use some of my stuff that has been laying around so that I could get started...and I must say it has been turning out pretty good, I think. So at this point I am not quite half done and am at a stopping point. It looks like I will have lots of work ahead of me on Monday. Let's just hope the truck gets here early tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! We got our tree cut down and put it up last night. I LOVE LOVE LOVE a fresh cut tree. Our livingroom is looking so festive now! It has definitely put me in the mood for Christmas. I just can't believe how fast the time is going. I want December to just slooooooow down so we can enjoy it!

No comments: