Thursday, November 26, 2009

What a great day!

We got to spend time with Aaden.......

We did a little reading......

Khloe didn't really agree with Johnny Depp being chosen Sexiest Man Alive.....I couldn't argue....

Then she found a picture of David Beckham and felt much better!

Don't you just love this time of year? We went to my parents for Thanksgiving and had a very relaxing day! We ate, napped, and got some reading in! It was just nice to have a day off to do NOTHING!

You know how it is...you stay at home on a day off and it isn't ever really a day off between the laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning, etc. It ends up that you work harder on your day off than at your job! So, it was nice being at my mom and dads and not being able to do all of that stuff.

I did however bring a couple of crafty projects along to do. I started working on my December Daily book. This is the first year I am actually doing this. I wanted to last year and just didn't get it done. I know, I really started early this year, right? What is it...only 4 days till December? I better get moving. Ali does a FANTASTIC job on hers every year and I thought it looked like such a great way to document the holiday season.

So here is my plan.......
Yep, that's right....that is my whole plan right now! I used Zutter 8x8 chipboard and used black and white damask fabric and wrapped it using Pellon backing to adhere the fabric to the book. Then I took some red ribbon and edged the fabric on the inside to finish it off.

Luckily I have a four day weekend and plan to spend every free second working on this. That means by Tuesday you should be seeing a finished book.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

_____________________________ said...

Oh my gosh! I never saw Khloe looking at the magazine yesterday -that is hilarious! Thanks for a fun day, we enjoyed seeing Khloe.....and of course you and Troy as well!