Wednesday, November 11, 2009

EA (Etsy Anonymous)

"Hi my name is Holly and I have an addiction."

It goes something like this right? I just can't get enough of Etsy. I think my entire Christmas list this year is from Etsy. I guess it makes it easier on santa, right?

Here's how some of the list goes:
(now keep in mind these are things I like so no going out and buying them...hee hee)


I have been needing some new pillows for my couch. The first one is the only one that got the seal of approval from my husband and that was after a lot of hounding to pick one that he liked....we have a little bit different taste!

I asked him "Don't you think these would make nice fall pillows?"

I bet you can guess his response...."Oh great, now we need fall pillows?"

I AM IN LOVE with this one.....and my husband thinks I have now fallen completely off the nutty bus.

I am addicted to headbands lately.....especially ones with flowers...I'm trying not to go too overboard...who knows how long this trend will last?!?!

This little beauty will belong to me one day......when I have somewhere to go with it!



My Nikon strap just isn't doing it for me. I thought this one could do the job!

Well there you have it, the very beginning of my great Etsy list.
Stay tuned for part II, III, IV, V, etc.

No comments: