Saturday, November 14, 2009

Birthday Box


I just finished working on this birthday countdown box. I used the Basicgrey Cupcake paper to cover the little boxes. The actual box is a Karen Foster 3-D Countdown Calender. It took a little longer than I anticipated it would. Cutting out all those little squares...whew!

Anyways, the end result paid off I think! I also made a Christmas one that I can't wait to use. I think Khloe will really have fun with it this year. I'm also considering getting this for us. I think it would be a fun game to get up every morning and find the elf!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Holly -
I LOVE this Christmas box! I know that Grant would LOVE to wake up every morning and look for the Elf. Very Cute Blog and I LOVE the pillow choices!!!! I am glad to hear that Khloe is feeling better! Good luck with the teeth! Cami