Sunday, November 8, 2009

Goal Board



So for the longest time now I have been wanting to make myself a goal/vision board. Everywhere I turn all I hear is people saying is "write down your goals" and "you must look at your goals daily to achieve them" so I finally am deciding to make myself a board. I got this board in white and made some holiday magnets to hang my goals from.

The magnets are just different holiday papers. I used Little Yellow Bicycle Decorative Edged Tablet. I had a heck of a time finding just some cute green and red holiday paper with designs on it. I adhered some Tim Holtz Ideology Circles/Ovals Fragments on top. I used Glossy Accents to adhere the paper to the fragments. It dries clear and pretty fast! Then I just purchased some strong hold magnets from a craft store and attached them to the back.

Voila...super cute and easy magnets! I plan to change them out every season to keep it fun!

Now I just need to find a place to hang it!

1 comment:

Amy Peterson said...

Holly, please help me! I would love to make this!!! :-) We will talk soon!