Sunday, November 8, 2009

It was only a dream



I must be dreaming....because not in a million years would I have thought that a day after my daughter got home from the hospital from having her tonsils and adenoids out that I would have to tell her to stop running around the house! It is unbelieveable!

I know the pictures might be just a little blurry....but let me tell you there is only one reason for that. I couldn't catch her in a shot because she was running around so fast! She decided that she wanted to give her monkey a "piggyback" ride.....and she was gone. We kept saying "slow down, slow down." I don't think she heard a word we were saying!

When she finished with the monkey she decided to have a little fun jumping on the couch! How in the world do you tell a 23 month old that she needs to take it easy?? She does get tired a lot faster we have noticed. When she goes down, she goes down hard!
Well so much for having to take care of a sick kid for the next couple weeks....I think the bigger challenge might be slowing her down! She asked for a hamburger, chinese, and fried rice today. I think her appetite might be a little bit bigger now! :)

1 comment:

The Anliker's said...

I'm glad Khloe is doing so well. I know your feeling about telling a young child to stop running around after surgery. Ella has two sets of ear tubes and during the 2nd set also had her adenoids removed. Nice to see she's managing to recooperate!