Sunday, March 28, 2010

makes me happy

My challenge page is done for the week, but since it got dark out before I could snap a good picture of it, I'm going to wait till tomorrow for some good light. So I will post the challenge results and the new challenge tomorrow.

In the meantime at our house my new scrapbooking table is being started!

It has been awhile since my husband has had time to do anything handy. He still really doesn't, but he knows how much I need a bigger table and he really does not want to put one together from Ikea. He hates that place! ;)

I had forgotten just how handy he is. I got my new Pottery Barn magazine this week and started ripping pages out and showing things to him that I wanted him to make. I think he is starting to regret his decision to remind me that he knows how to use power tools.

Oh and be sure and check out my Our Life 365 Days blog. It is finally up to date!

No comments: