Thursday, March 25, 2010

i'm crazy over these

I'm starting to get things together for Khloe's Easter basket. Trying to stay away from a lot of candy so I thought I would just get some little toy fillers instead. I found these Crazerasers at Christmas for her and she loved them.

She only has 2 sets and I had been looking for them again, but I had gotten them at a specialty toy store and hadn't seen them again. We went to Target the other day and low and behold there they were....in with all the Easter toys. So I LOADED up. They are only like $1.39 I think and they can be taken apart and put back together. They are really cute.

I think they are recommended for age 6 and over....but Khloe has never been one to put things in her mouth so she does really good with them. If you have little babies in the house I probably wouldn't recommend getting them, just because when they come apart there are TONS of little teeny tiny pieces.

So she will definitely be getting a set of these in her Easter basket.

No comments: