Monday, March 22, 2010

it's time to dance......

WHOO HOO!

My favorite show has begun. I love Dancing with the Stars. With the exception of the last season, I think that is a show that always has a good season. I'll just give you my picks and my ones that I think should have never been put on the show.

I really liked Erin Andrews. Not a lot to say at this point. I think she is good. I think she will go far. I really like Maksim too. They are a good combination I think.

Even though they got slaughtered, I really liked Kate Gosselin (gasp..I know I'm not usually her biggest fan) and I love Aiden Turner (only because I have watched All My Children most of my life).

Of course Nicole Scherzinger is going to be good. I love how all of the people with previous dance experience come on and say "yeah, but it is nothing like ballroom." Oh give me a break. She is good though and Derek (her partner) has always been one of my favorites.

I have had enough Jake Pavelka (the bachelor) to last me an eternity. Everytime that guy opens his mouth I can taste the throw up in mine (sorry to put that picture in your mind). I loved his quote tonight on national television "Proposing to Vienna was the honor of my life." Are you kidding me? Be sure and keep the fasad going for a couple more months, Jake, until you have milked it for all it is worth. YUCK!

Poor Buzz Aldrin...how can you not like him. But he needs to go....right after Jake.

So those were my thoughts tonight....there were a few other people. They kinda fell in the middle for me. I think Chad Ochichino will go far, especially since Cheryl is his partner. Ooh and how could I forget Evan Lysacek. I liked him and Anna.

It's a little too early for me to pinpoint it. Most years I have been dead on...except last season...who could have guessed that disaster.

I do think Erin Andrews and Evan Lysacek will go far...possibly to the final 3. I'll put up my picks next week after I see them one more time.

As for the rest of my evening......

Still dealing with this nasty cold and also dealing with a crying child. She HAS to be teething. She is only this naughty when she is teething. Luckily we only have 4 more to come in. They are the big ones in the back and if her pain is equal to how she has been acting, then they must really hurt. They better come fast cause I don't know how much longer I can deal with the kicking, screaming, crying fits and waking up 2-3 times a night again.

The problem is people keep telling me that the three's are worse than the two's.

I can't wait.

No comments: