Sunday, March 7, 2010

Challenge #8 results and Challenge #9

The challenge this week was

Include a note or greeting card

I didn't have much time this week to work on this page....it shows a little! I do love the color scheme though...since pretty much everything else in Khloe's book is pink.

I will for warn you that the picture is terrible. I changed some settings on my camera on Thursday while we were playing around taking pictures and whatever I did is making my pictures really grainy and blurry. I definitely need to change the settings some how again. You can tell I'm just starting to try and shoot on different settings and it is hard to get things just right. I did take a new picture later...but for some unknown reason both of my camera batteries are now dead. So I will have to replace the picture tomorrow after I'm charged up again.


On to next week....

Challenge # 9 is

Draw inspiration from media


You can take inspiration from books, music, film, magazines, etc. I just saw something today in a magazine that sparked my interest in this. It is going to take a lot of time though to figure out this technique if I can get it right. Hopefully I will have results by Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: