Sunday, March 14, 2010

Challenge #9 and #10

I did not finish my challenge this week. I am getting close, but I took on a little bit more than I could chew with this one and it took me a little longer to get my pictures right and get them reprinted. So hopefully within the next couple of days I will post the results. I am however going to post my new challenge for this week.

Finish a page in 45 minutes

Yeah right....is this even possible? I am going to have to be really organized to get this one done.

Alright so on to some funny news for the day.

We made our "big" supper again tonight and had broccoli/cheese soup and potato skins. So we ran out of chicken broth for the soup so I sent Troy and Khloe to the dollar store to get some. They came back and Khloe told me she got some playdoh. I couldn't believe that Troy let her pick something out. Only because all I ever hear is "Khloe has too many toys, don't buy her anything else." So I NEVER in a million years thought that Troy would let her pick something out at the dollar store.

She walked into the kitchen with this




And my question was answered. This wasn't necessarily a toy for Khloe...it was more for her daddy.

So after Troy demonstrated how it worked, Khloe was about moved to tears all night from laughing so hard. Troy wasn't far behind.

After we practically ripped it out of Khloe's hands before bed tonight, Troy holds it up to me and says "Can you believe this stuff was only a dollar?"

My response...."Yes, I can."

It's the little things.....really.

No comments: