Wednesday, April 7, 2010

excitement

Lot of fun stuff going on in my world the past week. I have been working on a few digital pages for a showcase. I will fill you in more on that later on next week after I finish my last page. For the first page I somewhat recreated one of my challenge pages.



The second page I worked on was a lot of fun. I went to dafont and pulled up a new font for this layout. I think it fit in great. Love love love the butterflies.


Onto the 3rd page. I am struggling with pictures/color scheme for this next one. I want it to pop, just not real sure in which direction I want to take it. I'm starting work on it tonight, hopefully I will have some sort of result tomorrow or Friday.

As a result of working on all of these digital pages....I have not even begun to think about my challenge page for the week. Hopefully I can pull all of this off!

My scrapbook table is up! Troy just needs to add some support to the bottom to make it really sturdy. Sounds like he is going to try and get that finished tomorrow for me!

I have a day off tomorrow and by the looks of our house, half the day is going to be spent cleaning. I think I'm going to wish I was at work. Luckily Khloe is a good little helper most of the time at picking up. She has a love/hate relationship with the vacuum cleaner. Never know if she is going to want to give it a hug or run in her room and close the door in fear. Strange. We might do a little baking, but nothing can compare to Troy's cheesecakes he has been making (yes that is plural). Those have really been assisting me in my weight loss.

What else? I know there was something else....but I cannot even think what it was. Hmmm ok well I guess I will just add it to my next post when I think of it! I was up a little early this morning and it must be affecting me. :) Hopefully my brain will keep functioning for another hour so I can get started on my last page.

No comments: