Sunday, April 11, 2010

behind

Well I did not even come close to finishing my challenge page for the week. Lots going on at our house this week...including really nice weather this weekend.

I went to a scrapbooking event yesterday and today was just too nice to stay inside and work on a page. There is no way to keep Khloe in. She wanted to be outside ALL DAY LONG and who can blame her. She has been asking all winter long to get the croquet set out. It is, by far, our favorite pastime in the summer. I bet we play at least 2-3 games every night that it is nice out. So today we finally drug it out. Although we didn't have time to set it up and play a full round, she still had a great time just hitting the balls around.


I can tell that once summer draws near it is going to be harder and harder to get my challenge pages done.

I did finish three pages this week for a digital scrapbook showcase. I posted the first two and here is my third.



I think this one will definitely be used in Khloe's album, along with the boots layout. This is one of my favorite layouts I have done. I just love the natural colors and then the "pop" of the red sucker.

Although I am definitely still a "hands on" scrapbooker, I do love doing a digital page every once in awhile just to change it up. Khloe's scrapbook will be filled with all different sorts of pages.

I wanted to post the next challenge for the week. It is

Create an itemized list


Hopefully I'll have my last challenge page posted this week, before Sunday! :)

No comments: