Sunday, April 18, 2010

Already Sunday

Whew.....what a week....and a weekend.

Alright, so here is where we are.

We have not gotten a offer on our house...yet. Hoping one comes in next week. We did a lot of talking this weekend and are both really excited now to start a new adventure in a new house. So hopefully since we have come to terms with selling we will get an offer. I think my hold up was that so much has happened in this house. It was the first thing we bought together, first place we lived after we got married, house we brought Khloe home to, owned my first business here, etc. There have been so many firsts in this house for both of us. I know I will cry the day we sell because we have had so many great memories here, but it is time to move on in order to expand my salon. We also are both really hoping for a house that we can gut and start from scratch and have it be the way we want. Picking out cabinets, flooring, countertops, etc.

Ok so on to the next......

I finished only one of my layouts this week.

Make use of fabric scraps in your layout


It was the project I was most excited about when I got the book. I knew instantly what I wanted to do. So here are the results.




I LOVE doing these fabric flowers. I got a tutorial back in February on them and have been so anxious to use them on a page.

The only problem is they do stick up quite a bit, which will make Khloe's scrapbook a little thicker, but that is a minor problem.



So next week I will tackle

Create an itemized list


I really need to start picking a couple of weeks to do two layouts, but I might wait until later this fall or winter. I have a feeling summer is going to be really hard to even get one layout done. Especially since we just brought one of Khloe's Christmas presents home this weekend.



We just got done charging up the battery and have a kiddo who just can't wait for it to warm up outside today.

I'm sure she will just hate it and we will end up having to take it back! ;) Actually, we are a little concerned that we only have one battery. I hope it lasts long enough!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Looks like mom and dad will be getting their exercise this summer - maybe an adult version will be next? Can't wait to see Khloe in action!