Saturday, April 3, 2010

Challenge #12 results

Decided to post this just a little early due to Easter this weekend.

This week I took on....

Format your journaling as a Mad Lib



Now you may not spot my Mad Lib right away. It is tucked away again.

This was another page that I just had a hard time trying to figure out where to put the journaling. I just didn't think it would look right on the bottom left. So I made it into a tag and tucked it behind the bottom picture.



The next challenge I'm going to tackle is:

Make use of fabric scraps in your scrapbooking

I have been so excited about this one and just haven't wanted to do it yet because I didn't have pictures picked out. I still don't, but decided not to wait any longer because I wanted to do something different. So here's to an exciting week playing with fabric.

We've had a busy weekend so far, but of course it has gone so fast.

We headed to the lumber store last night and picked up some new legs for my desk. The ones we had gotten previously were treated. Since we haven't worked too much with wood in the past, we didn't know that you couldn't paint treated wood. Sooo....back to get some new legs that could be painted.

We also picked up a shelf to go above my desk. The room should hopefully be coming along in the next two weeks, depending on the weather, if we can get out to get the desk finished.

No comments: