Monday, October 11, 2010

planning a party

Did I ever think planning my daughter's third birthday party would be stressful?

It is actually sooo much fun, but there is so much I want to do.  I just need to decide on some things and stick to it so I can start working on the details!

Birthdays at our house growing up were always a big deal and my mom always pulled out all the stops.  We always got to pick our cake and our favorite meal.  It was always a special day and I intend to always make it special for Khloe.

As of today we are on a Strawberry Shortcake theme....this could all change tomorrow with her.

Here are some of my thoughts...(click on any of the photos to locate the items online)

Planning on picking up this cake pan.  If only it came all decorated!

(don't worry I've located it on Ebay...there is no way I'm spending $35 on a cake pan)

Looking also for some cupcake wrappers.  Just for daycare and to have some extras around for the party.  Found these that I LOVE!!!


Also wanting to make a pendant banner that can be used year to year.  If I had been practicing my sewing I would sew one out of fabric, but since I've been lazy I think I'll have to stick with paper.  Something like so.... only with some brighter papers....


And of course I need to make some new pom poms for the big party.


Ahhh the plans....more to come!

No comments: