Saturday, October 2, 2010

bed

I just can't quite make it there.  I'm tired....so, so, tired.  I'm laying on the couch listening to kids running up and down the stairs in the duplex next to us, cupboards/doors slamming, and lots of yelling.  I guess there is a positive....the dogs have finally quit barking tonight.  I love duplex living.  No really, I do.  There is nothing better than having no counter space, doing dishes at least 3 times today by hand, and listening to all of the pleasant noises around me.  I feel as though I have accomplished little to nothing today.  I was up all night last night listening to the dogs barking and just decided to make it a day at 5 AM because they didn't even seem to stop by then.  Khloe soon followed at 6:45 claiming "the dang dogs" woke her up.  Does it feel like I'm complaining?  Aughhhhh I can't wait to leave this place.  Hopefully soon.

So tonight I am laying here flipping through this and trying to decide what to make first.




I have also been browsing (take a deep breath) the new holiday arrivals at Pottery Barn.  Now, I know a lot of you aren't ready for the  Christmas season, but I can't wait.  I can't wait to decorate the house (that I hopefully have), make cookies and candy, put in my favorite Christmas CD, and just snuggle in while it snows outside.  I must say the month of December is one of my favorite months of the year.  How I ended up marrying a scrooge that hates Christmas so much is beyond me.  Don't worry....his heart is melting just a little bit each year. :)  Well, back to browsing and picking out my "virtual" decorations.

No comments: