Thursday, October 28, 2010

phew

Close call.

Don't they always say that kids make a liar out of their parents?

So I am at work and call home to check in on everyone and Troy precedes to tell me that he has a little ladybug at home.  

WHAT?????  

Khloe has decided after all to try and get her small ladybug costume on (that she wore last year)....and she succeeded (the first trial in the morning consisted of crying, screaming and saying no, it's too small).  So imagine my surprise when I walk through the door last night and Khloe is running around in her too small snug little ladybug costume and loving it.


Will it never end?  

So I have to call my poor mom who has spent the majority of the day running around to different fabric stores trying to find felt and pieces to pull off (drum roll please)......Mrs Potato Head and tell her that Khloe has decided to be a ladybug.

Oh well at least we hadn't started sewing on it.  I guess she will be Mrs. Potato Head next year (nice to know that well in advance).

No comments: