Monday, October 18, 2010

almost there

Sorry, I know, I have been totally sucking at blog posts lately.  I know the disappointment when you show up at a blog day after day hoping for a new post and there...is....just....nothing.  Not of course because you can't wait to read about the next exciting adventure, but just mostly because it's what you do, right?  Come home, put your feet up and check (if you are anything like me) that long, long list of blogs.  

Most of my absence/lack of pictures has to do with planning for the new house, but some of it has to do with the surprise I have been teasing about for awhile.  I am in the final stages and hopefully by the end of the week/weekend will have the blog all changed up and up and running.  So if you check back here and there throughout the week and can't get on the blog just keep checking.  There might be some minor glitches going on!

I promise more posts will be headed your way!  Trust me, I have pictures and stories galore just waiting to be typed up! :)

No comments: