Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I know I say this every week, but man that weekend goes fast!  
I did finish my layout, but by the time I did the sky was clouded over and I had no decent light to take a picture.  So I will hopefully get a good one tomorrow and post the page tomorrow.

The challenge last week was 

Include Memorabilia

This week I am going to try my hardest to tackle two pages.  WOW....I know.  Here goes.....

Finish a page in 30 minutes 
(I really don't think it is possible)

Use products from a blind grab into your stash
(scary)

So those will be my two pages to finish this week.  I must say, flipping through the book now, it is getting hard to remember which challenges I have already done.  I need to just go through and mark all the ones that I still need to do...there are still quite a few!

I had a great Mother's Day.  It really wasn't anything different from every other Sunday, but that is ok too.  It sounds really cliche to say, but almost every day is Mother's Day around here.  I have the best little family.  We really don't need to do anything special.  Just getting to spend time with them is alright with me.  Well fine, a trip to Hawaii would have been nice too.  Maybe next year.

I did manage to talk my little peanut into a picture.  There was lots of begging on my end to get a nice picture with a big smile.


No comments: