Tuesday, May 4, 2010

blog design

I have been working on picking things out for the big blog redesign.  I thought I would share a few things that I had picked out.  All of these items can be found at Designer Digitals.

I love this torn paper by Katie Pertiet.  I think I will try to use one of these for the main typing area. 


I think one of these will be used for the entire blog background.  Probably the one on the upper left.  These papers are by Anna Aspens.  I love all of her stuff. 




I love these tabbed dates.  Again by Katie Pertiet.  I will use about anything that she makes.  All of her designs are great.  Not really sure what I'm going to do with these at this point, but I would like to try and incorporate them somehow.  Probably the ones with the days of the week and try to label each post with those.


Another design by Katie Pertiet.  I'm guessing I will use these at the top of the page to add some photos, which will add a little color to the blog.

That is about all I have so far.  I'm trying to come up with a new font for the sidebars as well.  It should be an interesting next couple of weeks on my blog.  You may see some really screwy things as I play around, or we can all hope, that it just goes off without a hitch and I get it all figured out beforehand.  Like I said before this is a brand new experience for me.  I have NEVER designed a blog.  I've been doing a lot of research and taking a few classes so we'll see what I can come up with.

Still waiting on some final news on the house to give you.  I can't wait till this process is over.  For those of you who know me well, I am NOT a patient person when it comes to this kind of stuff.  I enjoy knowing where I am going to live and work and the unknown is about killing me.  Talked to our Realtor today and we are hoping to finish things up by the end of the week....as in a final yes or no.  It could be a long couple of days.

No, I did not post a new challenge for the week.  I figured at the rate I'm going I will be lucky to start finish the one from last week.  The nights are just getting away from us.  Khloe is just wide awake until about 9:00, which makes for a short work night for Troy and I.  Hoping to start on my blog tonight!

No comments: