Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Challenge page

Here is my last challenge page that I finished.  

Include memorabilia

I used Photoshop to put the photos into the strips.  The strips are from Designer Digitals.

It has been a gloomy, rainy week here and my mood is matching lately.  It is hard to put yourself in a great mood when the weather is so crummy.  I'm really hoping for some sun in the next couple of days.  

I did make myself a tasty little treat that is helping brighten my mood.  This is one of my favorite snacks.  I could eat it all day long!


All you do is cut up some fruit (I usually use strawberries, grapes, and kiwi) and scoop it up with these tasty Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips.  YUMMY!!!!  You could also make your own tortillas in the oven with cinnamon and sugar.  I haven't tackled that yet.

I had this at a friend's house a couple of years ago and have been addicted ever since.  The fruit is a pain to cut up into small pieces, but it is worth the time once you are ready to eat!  Only make enough to eat that day or maybe into the next day.  It starts to get kinda mushy after that and get lots of juice in it.

Enjoy!

No comments: