Thursday, May 6, 2010

blog background

OK, so honestly I am spending just a little too much time on this and it really is not making me very happy. 

 Photobucket
This is one of the blog backgrounds I have been working on.  Doesn't look like it should have taken me very long right?  WRONG

I have been working on this for the past three nights just trying to get the size right and trying some different options with it.  I haven't even started work on my header and who knows if this will even end up being my new background or if I will throw it out the window and come up with something else.  I think this is one of seven or eight that I have created.  I just can't decide.  I am the WORST at making decisions.

Just so you have an idea when you look at this.....all of the content in my blog right now should will fit in that white, torn piece of paper when this is all over and done with.  Which, at the rate I am moving, should be by May 2011.

Alright, so moving on.  I still need to make a new header, new sidebar titles, and change all of my title fonts.  Hopefully I can knock some of this out over the weekend.

I do have to say, even with all of my frustrations over this, I am learning SO much!  It is fascinating to me how a little html text can change an entire page.  I am a little bit in awe of myself (sorry is that conceited?) that I have even come as far as I have and I am pretty excited to see what I can come up with next.

My three goals for the year were to learn how to design a blog, learn to sew, and finish the 52 challenges.  I just might make it!

Speaking of the challenges.....here we are almost at Friday and no layout has been started.  Eek!  It looks like it is going to be a busy weekend!




No comments: