Monday, November 29, 2010

randomness

Lots and lots going on around here.  I find myself each and every week saying to myself "next week will slow down" or "next week I will do this."  Am I the only one?  I can't be.  There has to be millions of people out there that have a busy life.  I guess in a way I choose to be this busy.  I have come to terms that I like to be busy most of the time, otherwise I get bored.  What I need is a little organization in my life.  I need to schedule things out and stick to it.  Sometimes my head feels like it is going to explode because I have a million things I want/need to do.  

The salon has been extremely busy the last few weeks, which I am very grateful for.  I finally got it decorated today for Christmas and have a few extra things to do before my open house this week, but should be ready to go by Wednesday.

My WONDERFUL friends, clients, and blog followers have been keeping me so busy with necklace orders.  I couldn't have asked for a better outcome my first few weeks of my new venture.  A BIG thank you to everyone that has ordered!  I'm so excited for this new chapter in my life and can't wait to keep creating!

We had a great Thanksgiving.  I, along with about a million other people I'm sure, ate WAY WAY WAY too much and felt miserable all day.  It was still a great day though.  I did not venture out on Black Friday, but have been finding myself checking the Amazon deals way to often.  I still haven't bought anything.

We did our Christmas decorating last night.  If you want to call it that! ha ha  Don't worry there will be another post to follow in the next day or two!  Khloe is napping on the couch right now and Troy ran to pick up our new (portable) dishwasher.  WHOOO HOO!  We couldn't take it anymore and he found a good deal on Thanksgiving Day online so we couldn't pass it up.  I can't wait. The sink is full and I'm not touching one of them until I load them in the dishwasher!  

I'm just sitting here enjoying the tree and the quiet.  One of my favorite days of the week is Monday when I just get to hang out with Khloe and be lazy!

No comments: