Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas delivery

Just wanted to put a little notice on here about my deadline for Christmas on the necklaces! 

In order to guarantee delivery by December 24th your necklaces must be ordered by December 3rd.  If you are not having them shipped and are picking them up from me at the salon you must have your order in by December 9th.  If you miss these deadlines, send me a convo through my Etsy shop and I'll see what I can do.  It all depends on what I have in stock!

I would love to make a necklace for you, so be sure and check out my shop!  New items are added all the time (as quickly as I can get them on there).  I have been tremendously busy and just want to thank everyone for their support with my new venture.  It has been exciting so far and I can't wait to create more new items.  I have a few bracelet ideas up my sleeve, but probably won't get them in the shop before Christmas.


P.S.  Yes I'm still TOTALLY drooling over the hunk I got to meet.  The full details will be showing up soon! 

No comments: